Diplomat Magazine Scholarship
Glasgow Caledonian University London is delighted to partner with Diplomat magazine to offer its readership a unique opportunity to apply for a partly funded scholarship worth £5,000 to study one of its international diplomacy postgraduate programmes starting in September 2019. The programmes in this academic discipline are designed to address the growing global market needs in the areas of diplomacy, international business, international security and international communication. The development of appropriate understanding and acquisition of relevant skills in these areas have become essential for the effective management of international interaction within public and private organisations alike.
What you get
The candidate will receive a £5,000 contribution towards their tuition fees for one of three postgraduate International Diplomacy courses at Glasgow Caledonian University London.
Who can apply
Postgraduate students studying one of the following courses commencing in September 2019:
- MSc International Diplomacy and the Digital State
- MSc International Security and Diplomacy
- MSc International Business, Trade and Diplomac
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates must submit a statement of no more than 750 words demonstrating how their chosen postgraduate International Diplomacy course at Glasgow Caledonian University London will contribute to the development of their home country.
Applicants should also include an additional statement of no more than 100 words to demonstrate financial need. Please send your statement, along with your student number and name of course applied to Stephanie.Pitticas@gcu.ac.uk with the subject ‘Diplomat magazine Scholarship.’ Applications will be judged against how the statement addresses the above topic, financial need and academic merit.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 19 JULY AT 5PM GMT. The scholarship winner will be announced in August 2019.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Candidates must hold an offer of study with GCU London for September 2019 before applying or the scholarship application will be rejected.
- Candidates must be able to cover the balance of the remainder of the tuition fees and living costs in line with the UKVI requirements (if applicable) Scholarships cannot be deferred to another academic session.