A special Santander fee scholarship of £5000 is available to study a MPH or MSc programme at the British School of Leadership and Management. To be eligible for this scholarship you must have been offered a place to study at GCU London.
WHO CAN APPLY
Students must have been offered a place on a Masters level programme and be from one of the following countries:
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay
- Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
- China, Qatar, Russia, Singapore
No other nationalities will be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The award is non-transferable to any other programme if you change your course to the one specified at time of application.
- A thank you letter is submitted, to be given to the donor Santander
- A report, based on your experience as a scholarship recipient and how this award has made a difference to you (this will be required nearing the end of your 1st year).
- Approval for any use of photographs and quotes to be used in printed media and on University websites
- Attendance at any scholarship related events, hosted by GCU or Santander.